Wishing everyone a happy new year. Lets be wishful, respectful and thankful in this new year.
I have some new years resolutions that women should live by:
- Drop that zero and get with a hero. If he is causing you nothing but pain, move on.
- Be about your money. Work towards financial stability by finding another source of income and saving your money.
- Healthy new year. Start with a new years weight loss program. Commit yourself to working out at least three times a week. You don’t need a new gym membership. Just go to http://www.womenshealthmag.com/. They have plenty of tips and videos.
- No more emotional unhappiness. Control your emotions. No one should be able to control your emotions but you.
- Look good. When you look good you feel good. Buy yourself something once a month.
- If you have kids nurture them. Spend more time loving them.
- Is she really your girl? If she is not your girl, then leave her alone; otherwise, never prioritize your man over your girls.
- If you’re lonely, go out and date. Have fun. Get that free meal. Find out what you really want in a guy.